An Investment in your child's futureTuition & Financial Aid
Tuition & Fees
|School Year 2021-2022|
|Primary A-B (Grades K-3)||$21,000|
|Suite I-V (Grades 4-8)||$24,300|
|Graduation Fee (Ste. V only)||$150|
At the Talcott Mountain Academy, we believe all students are entitled to an inspired education. As such, Talcott offers financial aid on the basis of needs as funds allow. All applicants must file the Parents Financial Statement at http://sssbynais.org to be eligible. Awards are given to returning students first; early applications are encouraged.
Scholarships are awarded prior to Financial Aid and are need-based. The following named scholarships are available to new and returning students:
- Johnathan Hamilton Alumni Fund — Established in memory of Johnathan Hamilton, a TMA alumnus, Class of 2015, who died suddenly in October 2020 at the age of 19. The Fund provides tuition assistance to selected students in kindergarten through eighth grade attending the Talcott Mountain Academy of Science, Mathematics and Technology (TMA).
- Nancy La Salle Scholarship for girls — Preference is given to girls living in or around New Britain and Bristol and to those of Polish decent.
- Brian & Marilyn Lindsay Foundation Scholarship — Provides tuition assistance to selected students entering grades K-8 at Talcott Mountain Academy of Science, Mathematics and Technology. Given in memory of Brian Lindsay and his passion for astronomy, the fund supports those students for whom full tuition is beyond the family’s ability to pay. Special consideration will be given to students who exhibit a passion for science. Families wishing to apply must fill out the application form, file the SSS Parent financial statement and provide a letter of recommendation that can speak to the applicant’s character and academic ability. The recommendation may not be from a family member.
- Lindsay-Cloud Scholarship — Distributed to a selected student(s) from the African diaspora who will attend Talcott Mountain Academy. The Fund was established by Talcott Mountain Academy alumnus Robin Cloud, class of 1989, and her wife, Katherine Lindsay.
- Roosa Family Scholarship — Open to students in grades 6-8 living in the cities and towns served by the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving. Annual application deadline is in March.
Additional financial aid will be given to those who qualify.
Want to apply for a scholarship and/or financial aid? View & download the scholarship application here. Please feel free to contact the TMA office with any questions. Remember… you must complete the parent’s financial statement at http://www.sssbynais.org.